Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stick a Fork in These Domain Names

I ordered the following domain names for a project, but I don't need them any more. They have now baked at ICANN for the requisite two months, so they are ready to transfer to you. If you need a domain name that connotes instant service for PCs, or service that keeps PCs running trouble-free, consider the following
  • pcindependence.com
  • pctogether.com
  • steadfastpc.com (PC stays fixed, like the Steadfast Tin Soldier)
  • sturdypc.com
  • desktop999.com (may work well in countries where you dial 999, not 911 for emergencies)
  • pcminuteman.com (do many people in the US know who minutemen were anymore?)

Hmm, not very inspiring, you're thinking? I agree--and I dare you. Think of any domain name for a PC repair and maintenance service. (Helpful hints.) Every good name is taken, except for these.

If you want one of these domain names, drop me a line at katharine@katharinehadow.com.

No comments: