Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ginny Hillenbrand’s “Instant Focus” Works

There was a problem with the way I presented myself. I’d read books about it, prayed about it, asked others. Still I couldn’t put my finger on exactly where the problem was and what I could do about it.

So I called Ginny Hillenbrand. Ginny trained me when I started out as a realtor. Some of the best advice you see on this blog actually comes from her.

Ginny is now a life coach. She offers three kinds of coaching.

  • Presentation Skills
  • Instant Focus™
  • Leadership Coaching
I want instant results, of course. So I went for the Instant Focus™

As Ginny puts it
“Instant Focus” is a one-time coaching session designed to help you move quickly toward an answer, an idea, a solution… NOW! This unique hybrid between Coaching and Consulting has helped scores of top executives and salespeople pump energy and clarity into confusing or exasperating situations.

I described my problem as best I could. And within minutes Ginny responded in a way that made me understand where I could improve my performance, and how to do it. I’d been fretting over this issue for months. Ginny got right to the heart of it. I can’t say enough how impressed I am.

Here’s how Ginny’s Instant Focus™ sessions work:
  1. Initial phone call to discuss the format (no charge). This will help you clarify your goals. If you don’t move ahead, no problem, but what do you have to lose from making the call?
  2. “Discovery” survey exploring the goal of the process for the individual. All information shared is totally confidential.
  3. 90-minute coaching session over the phone.
  4. One week after the session, follow-up call to reinforce and identify areas of progress.

I’m touched and grateful that Ginny pinpointed the problem area for me and gave me concrete ways to address it. If you have a work or life problem, contact Ginny for that initial phone call and see if she can help you the way she helped me. Ginny’s website is www.1-866-IMPROVE.com

No comments: